We combined your ideas with ours and came up with top 10 favorite reasons to come to Summit!
1. INSPIRING SPEAKERS. From an NFL star to authors of the most loved books on the Gospel and orphans—they’re not only powerful speakers, but are personally invested in caring for orphans.
2. UNFORGETTABLE MUSICIANS. Two amazing concerts with Sara Groves and the Desperation Band…and much more great music besides.
3. NUTS & BOLTS WORKSHOPS. From starting a global orphan care partnership to connecting with an adopted child at home, Summit has over 80 SESSIONS to help you take next steps! Woah.
4. LIVE DRAMA & ART. Every great movement needs great art, and this year Summit will be full of it. From live painting on site to original theater, to a Sara Groves workshop on “Art and Justice.”
5. FREE STUFF! As you explore the resources offered by Alliance organizations, win prizes ranging from books and Kindles to an iPad. (That’s right!) Is there one for you?
6. LIKE-MINDED FRIENDS & ADVOCATES. This road isn’t supposed to be walked alone. Find friends and allies who will go the distance with you!
7. AFFORDABLE! Two days of rich instruction, inspiration, and interactions for far less than most any national conference. (When you or your church joins the Alliance, the price is even lower!)
8. CHANGE THE WORLD…AND YOUR HEART. Leave Summit not only equipped for action, but also recharged in vision, energy and a Christ-loving heart.
9. SPECIALIZED PRE-SUMMIT SEMINARS. For those wanting to go even deeper, from theology to refreshment for adoptive moms…come a day early and get even more!
10. ROOTING ADOPTION, FOSTER CARE & GLOBAL ORPHAN CARE IN THE GOSPEL. Keeping the main thing the main thing, Summit always returns focus to how it is God’s heart for the fatherless—and for each of us!—that is the true wellspring of all orphan ministry.
You don’t want to miss this Summit!
Can you think of reasons we missed? Tell us here…