Graphic Design & Social Media Internship
About the Internship
As a graphic artist, you know the power behind dynamic visual design. Here’s your opportunity to use your creative talent toward a vision larger than any one of us can accomplish alone. The Christian Alliance for Orphans is looking for a graphic design intern:
- You will work closely with the Creative Director and executives of key initiatives to create materials for both web & print promotions.
- We value our interns for their strong design sensibility and promote their professional development during the term. Learn to meet daily, weekly, and long-term deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Create graphics and design layouts for flyers, email newsletters, web and mobile sites, blogs, and social media campaigns.
- Incorporate UI/UX best practices in website design and layout, and adapt designs for mobile formats.
- Internship is 10+ hours a week depending on candidate’s availability.
A graphic design internship at Christian Alliance for Orphans primes you for future in-house work at an organization that is determined to only do work with purpose.
Candidates should possess:
- Prior experience creating graphics and a solid grasp of user interface design for web.
- Comfort working in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and InDesign.
- Has access to or owns Photoshop and InDesign, Illustrator would be a bonus
- Enthusiasm for the design process and attentiveness to different project goals.
- Experience with WordPress and Apps is a plus.