Bridge Network Membership Includes:
- All benefits of Movement Supporters, plus…
- 5 Scholarships for Collaborate and CAFO2020 Summit
- One-on-one Coaching Calls
- Coordinated Connections at Collaborate/Summit and on global forums
- Listing in Next Steps Booklet
- Use of Bridge Network Seal, subject to terms and conditions
- Seat on Global Network Advisory Board
* COMING IN 2020
For ALL Member Networks:
- LAUNCHED IN EARLY JANUARY
- COMING SOON IN 2020
- Member Portal
- GLOBAL CONNECT: CAFO Community users may connect their profiles with your network to access custom content, such as private forums and events
- Exclusive online forum for Global Connect users connected with your network.
STEP 1: Submit Final Documentation
Documentation: If you’ve been asked to submit any supplementary documentation for your application, please send that as soon as possible to email@example.com.
STEP 3: Collaborate and CAFO2020 Details
Your network is entitled to a limited number of free scholarships to Collaborate and CAFO2020. The details for the number of scholarships offered and limitations will be sent via email to your designated network contact.
The CAFO Global Network encourages your Board of Director/Steering Committee to assign the scholarships to key Inspirers, Equippers and Connectors within your network leadership. Every scholarship applicant will be required to complete the Intro to Continuum of Care course (to be released by end of Q1) before the Collaborate forum. The course may be accessed at resources.cafo.org/global/courses. You will receive an email notice when it becomes available.
The scholarship recipient may apply for the scholarship at resources.cafo.org/global/scholarship/. This application must be completed by the recipient using their unique email address, so we may have direct communication with them. Once the application is processed, a verification email will be sent to your network contact to confirm, and once confirmed CAFO will send them instructions for conference registration.
* Please note that the scholarship application is NOT the same as conference registration. Each scholarship applicant must register for the conference using the instructions they will receive once we’ve processed their application.
Your $50 off discount code for CAFO2020 is: GLOBALNETWORK2020
For other members, advocates and volunteers for your network that have not received a scholarship, we are pleased to offer a discount for Collaborate and/or CAFO2020 registration. This code is to be used only by your network members, advocates and volunteers as a gift for your valued membership.Register Now for CAFO2020
3. INVITATION LETTERS
The Christian Alliance for Orphans values the work of Christians around the world and strives to equip them to effectively serve orphans and vulnerable children. All are welcome to register for the CAFO2020 Summit in Dallas, TX.
All invitation letter requests must be initiated by a sponsoring Global Network member, CAFO member organization or CAFO member church. Each of these is required to have an existing relationship with any global guest they sponsor for an invitation letter.
Each request must be validated with a Sponsor Code from the sponsoring CAFO member. Your Sponsor Code was sent to your network contact. Please only share this with individuals that you know and recommend to participate in Collaborate and/or CAFO2020. Do not post this code on any website or public forum.
Invitation letters may be requested at https://cafo.org/global/invitationrequest/.
CAFO reserves the right to limit the quantity of invitation letters offered through each Global Network member.