Follow the steps below to complete your application:
STEP 1: Review Membership Level
SELECT ANNUAL REVENUES: Dues are based on your organizations most recently completed fiscal year: (e.g., if your company’s fiscal year ends on December 31, you would include revenues for calendar year 2017).
Post Mail Dues:
- Up to $100K ………………… $1,000*
- $100K to $499,999 ………. $2,000*
- $500K to $4,999,999 ……. $4,000*
- $5,000,000+ ……………….. $7,500*
Online Dues: Includes 2.5% transaction fee
- Up to $100 ………………… $ 1,025.00*
- $100K to $499,999 …….. $ 2,050.00*
- $500K to $4,999,999 ….. $ 4,100.00*
- $5,000,000+ ……………… $ 7,687.50*
Movement Champion Membership Includes:
- Listing in Next Steps Booklet
- Discounted CAFO Summit Exhibit Packages
- CAFO Summit Member-Only Sessions
- CAFO Summit Workshop Submission
- Website Profile and Member Access Portal
- Christian Leadership Alliance – 3 Members Seats
- CAFO Summit – 2 Full Audio Recordings Set
- 4 Free Registrations to CAFO Research Symposium
- Fall Member Gathering – 3 Executive Leader Invites
- CAFO Executive Advisory Council* – CEO Invite
- CAFO Summit Hospitality Room
* CAFO Executive Advisory Council: The organization’s CEO is requested to serve on the CAFO Executive Advisory Council,designed to confer on the current state and direction of the movement. This commitment will include one in-person meeting of the full Council at Summit (Spring) and one leader-to-leader phone call by each member (Fall) with CAFO President Jedd Medefind.
STEP 2: PAY MEMBERSHIP DUES
You have two ways to pay online or by post mail.
- By Mail: Check payable to: Christian Alliance for Orphans and in the “Memo”, include your organization name and “Membership Dues for 2019.” Mail to the Christian Alliance for Orphans, 6723 Whittier Avenue, Ste. 202, Mclean, VA 22101
- Online: Insert the amount based on your calculated annual revenues above on the payment page.
STEP 3: Choose your Sponsorship Level & Register for Summit
- If you plan to exhibit or sponsor at CAFO2019, please WAIT to register until your sponsorship is locked in, as this will change the number of free registrations. Email: Kate@cafo.org for more information.
2. Your $50 off discount code is: 19CAFMEM
This code is to be used only by your organization staff as a gift for your valued membership.Register Now for CAFO2019