Art of Marriage Kenya
Health in Marriage Nurtures Vibrant, Long-Lasting Ministry
October 14-16, 2016 | Kenya
We’ve seen again and again that health in marriage nurtures vibrant, long-lasting ministry. The absence of health in marriage can do just the opposite.
The demands of ministry can multiply strains on a marriage, so it’s vital that those moving internationally to serve on the front lines be encouraged to protect and cultivate the health of their marriage.
That’s what this retreat is all about.
That’s what the Art of Marriage Weekend is all about. The Art of Marriage, a video-based event developed by FamilyLife headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas, weaves together expert teaching, real-life stories, humorous vignettes, and more to portray both the challenges and the beauty of God’s design for marriage. Learn more here. Exact schedule to be released.
Date & Time
- Friday October 14th- Sunday October 16th, 2016
- Friday dinner through Sunday lunch
- Brackenhurst Conference Center near Nairobi, Kenya.
- 1.5 hours from Nairobi, 5 hours from Kisumu
Who Can Attend?
- CAFO Member Organization missionary couples living & working internationally
- Working knowledge of English (no translation provided)
- 3 couples per CAFO member organization as space allows. (Space permitting, additional spots may open up September 1st.)
- Couples only (no children)
- $35.00 per couple (includes materials, meals and lodging)
- Attendees are responsible for all transportation arrangements.
Afternoon – arrive at venue and get settled in to your rooms
5 pm – Dinner
7 – 9 pm – AOM Sessions 1 & 2
Evening – Couples Project 1
8 am – breakfast
9 – 11:30 am – AOM Sessions 3 & 4 and Couples Project 2
Noon – 1:30 pm – Lunch and Couples Project 3
1:30 – 4:30 pm – AOM Sessions 5 & 6
5:30 pm – Dinner
7:00 pm –Time of fun and fellowship with AOM Weekend participants
8:30 am – Breakfast
10 am – Worship
Noon – Lunch
Afternoon – return home