Each week, our desire is for you to pray for the needs in foster care right where you live as well as lifting up those involved in foster care around the country. Here are this week’s national Foster Care 15 key prayer areas:
Foster Care Population
Please pray . . .
• that siblings who want to stay together in foster care will be able to stay together
• that more families will adopt sibling groups
• that conflicts between siblings in foster care will be resolved and reconciliation achieved
• that siblings who have been separated in foster care will be able to reunite and reconnect
CAFO Member Organization
Bethany Christian Services
Please pray . . .
• for God to strengthen their social work staff
• that their state relationships will remain positive and states will continue to support public private partnerships
• that strong Christian donors will rise up to partner with them to end the orphan crisis
• for their religious freedom and protection from legal challenges
• for their faith to remain strong
Please pray for . . .
- 6,003 children in foster care
- 917 waiting for adoption
- 514 youth aging out annually
- 3,813 churches
- Jayonte – Age 12 ( Colorado Heart Gallery Website) — Jayonte is a very sweet, good-natured child who is engaging and funny. He may take a little while to warm to new people, but once he’s comfortable there’s no stopping him! An active boy, Jayonte enjoys basketball, playing outside, riding his bike or RipStick, or just running around. Like most boys his age, he is tech savvy and likes electronics, video games, and watching movies or television. Jayonte also enjoys attending church with his foster family. This caring child does well with animals.
Phone Number: (712) 432-1500
Access Code: 491555
Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays
- 10 am Eastern
- 9 am Central
- 8 am Mountain
- 7 am Pacific
Tuesdays & Thursdays
- 12 pm Eastern
- 11 am Central
- 10 am Mountain
- 9 am Pacific