Mentors & Consultants
Do you desire a conversation or connection with someone who’s recently walked the road you’re on? It’s a chance to ask tough questions, share stories, and benefit from hard-earned wisdom and encouragement. The CAFO Summit offers mentoring match-up as part of registration.
How does it work? Sign up for this connection below. You’ll receive notice of your match in the weeks prior to the Summit along with next steps for connecting at the event.
Mentor Categories Include:
- Adult Adoptee
- Foster Alumni
- Domestic Adoptive Parent
- International Adoptive Parent
- Foster Parent
- Parent of Child with Special Needs
- Parent Experienced in Attachment/Trauma Issues
- Experienced Church Orphan Ministry Leader
- Ministry-Minded Business Person
- Ministry Veteran who has Wrestled with Balancing Family & Ministry
- Veteran of Global Orphan Care
- Ministry Leader Raising Family Overseas