Is God calling you to care for orphaned and vulnerable children?
How do you begin to serve and learn right where you're at in life?
Let's explore these questions together, we want you to join in the conversation!
What happened at CAFO2017....
"I couldn't have even begun to imagine a better experience than the one I had at CAFO Summit 2017...I will not forget this experience and I will often refer to it in the future as the mark of the start of my career in the field of OVC care." - CAFO2017 Student Summit attendee
University students are joining the growing movement of Christians responding to God’s call and gathering together to be inspired and equipped to care for orphans with wisdom-guided love.
Join us in Dallas for CAFO’s annual College Summit: A one-of-a-kind experience for students to embed themselves into, learn from, and make connections in the CAFO community of organizations and individuals, with distinctive and specially crafted elements intended only for our student audience.
Wednesday May 9 – Friday May 11, 2018
3pm Wednesday – 12pm Friday
Stonebriar Community Church
Student Summit will be a great balance of integration into the larger CAFO community for shared learning & connection while also offering a unique and specialized experience for the university student:
- A student only workshop as well as several other tailored workshops
- Lunchtime focus groups based on your area of interest hosted by experts and professionals
- An added dinnertime session with speaker and music
- Unique opportunities to connect with exhibitors and organizations about internships, volunteering, and other avenues of service
- Main stage speakers addressing a broad array of issues related to OVC care