Social Enterprise Community of Practice Workshop - CANCELED
- Domestic sales/retail/wholesale (Carabello Coffee, Gobena Coffee)
- Overseas production/domestic sales (GOEX Haiti, Freeset)
- Overseas businesses (Lifesong Farms, SSE Nigeria)
- Marketplace ministries connected with a local church in the US (SSE/ORCA Center).
Date: Wednesday, September 15, 2020
Check In: 8:40am – 9:00am
Intensive: 9:00am – 2:00pm
Location: ORCA Coworking (408 4TH AVE. MASON, OH 45040) – Please note this is a different venue from the CAFO2021 Summit.
Following this event, your CAFO2021 Summit experience will continue at Vineyard Cincinnati Church.
- $99 – non-member
- $69 – member
For 2 people from the same community*
- $89/person – non-member
- $59/person – member
For 3 or more people from the same community*
- $74/person – non-member
- $44/person – member
*same community is defined as same city, county or metro area.
- Global-serving organizations & ministries
Facilitated by: Vivienne Bechtold, CAFO Sustainable Social Enterprise Director Joined by: Joe Knittig, GOEX; Andy Lehman, Lifesong & Gobena Coffee; Justin & Emily Carabello, Carabello Coffee; Jeff Greer, Self Sustaining Enterprises (SSE) & ORCA Center; Pete West, Self Sustaining Enterprises; and Kevin Schwieger, Grace Chapel