CAFO2018 KIDS Summit
At Kids Summit, children will plunge deep into rich learning and experiences allowing you to engage at the CAFO Summit as you always have. Your children will experience four sessions of biblically based teaching, activities, and fun opening young eyes to ways they can care for the fatherless at any age! Click here for Childcare options for children 0-3 years old.
- $75 for first and second child
- $60 for each additional child
SERVING AGES 4-10
- All children must be potty-trained
- A parent must be registered at the CAFO Summit for the child to attend
- Space is limited for each age group
Children will go through The One Who Loves curriculum from Orbie for Orphans. The One Who Loves uses multiple ways to teach children that God has a deep love for each of them, and this great love was proven once and for all at the cross. Each session, children will participate in worship, prayer, activities, interactive games, crafts, and a snack.
Wednesday, May 9 – 2:45PM-5:00PM
Thursday, May 10 – 8:30AM – 12:00PM & 1:00PM-5:00PM
Friday, May 11 – 8:15AM – 10:45AM
* Parents and kids will each lunch together on Thursday between sessions. Kids will need to be picked up promptly at 12:00PM and returned no sooner than 1:00PM
* Kids Summit will end Friday at 10:45AM in order for kids to participate in the closing session with their parents