Welcome to the CAFO Member Job Board. This is a place for you to find paid job openings, volunteer positions and special opportunities with CAFO Member organizations. Take a look around, get involved and further engage in the growing orphan care movement!
Organization Name: World Care Exchange
Title: Provider Recruiter
Paid Position – Full Time
This position will work with the charitable arm of Jackson Healthcare, helping to source medical providers to help with charitable care around the world.
- Generates recruiting leads for charity care by making outbound telephone calls to physicians and other providers, using both public and internal contact lists
- Contacts physicians to recruit them for care opportunities, and teaches them about our programs
- Maintains and develops new and existing provider relationships
For more information review this PDF.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com – include World Care Exchange in the subject line.
Vice President of Residential & Children's Services
Organization Name: Palmer Home for Children
Title: Vice President of Residential & Children’s Services
Paid Position – Full Time
Since 1895, Palmer Home for Children in Mississippi has served over 1,000 children in need, growing up as social orphans without the care and support of a loving family. In the last 3 years, Palmer Home has experienced growth and innovation under the leadership of President and CEO Drake Bassett. In this time of growth, Palmer Home is seeking a Vice President of Residential and Children’s Services to lead both the Hernando, MS and Columbus, MS Campuses. We are looking for an experienced leader.
For more information view this PDF.
To Apply: For more information and to apply, please go to www.jobfitmatters.com/palmer.
Organization Name: Pharaoh’s Daughters
Title: Executive Director
Part time to Full Time
Volunteer position with opportunity for salary as organization grows.
Pharaoh’s Daughters is a new 501(c)3 ministry focused on advocating for women who are engaged in orphan prevention, intervention and restoration. www.pharoahsdaughters.org
We are seeking an Executive Director to assume the responsibilities of this exciting new venture. This position has been a volunteer for the last two years during the launch and building of our e-commerce platform. As our founding ED transitions, the board is supportive of this becoming a paid position through the success and growth of the organization. The candidate must have an entrepreneurial spirit and the flexibility to manage this transition as the organization grows.
The Executive Director is the key management leader and should have a passion for serving women and vulnerable children. We are particularly seeking an individual with experience in marketing and web-based commerce. She will be responsible for overseeing the administration, programs and strategic plan of the organization. Other key duties include fundraising, public speaking, and vendor recruitment. The position reports directly to the Board of Directors.
1) Board Governance: Works with board in order to fulfill the organization mission.
2) Financial Performance and Viability: Develops resources sufficient to ensure the financial health of the organization.
3) Organization Mission and Strategy: Works with board and staff to ensure that the mission is fulfilled through strategic planning and vendor development.
4) Organization Operations: Oversees and implements appropriate resources to ensure that the operations of the organization are appropriate.
Prefer Experience in E-Commerce, Digital Media and/or Website Operations
- Transparency and high integrity leadership
- Five or more years of management experience
- Solid, hands-on, budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision-making and reporting
- Strong organizational abilities including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation
- Ability to convey a vision of Pharaoh’s Daughters strategic future to staff, board, volunteers and donors
- Knowledge of fundraising strategies and donor relations unique to nonprofit sector
- Skills to collaborate with and motivate board members and other volunteers
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interface and engage diverse volunteer and donor groups
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with staff
- Strong public speaking ability
- Planning and operation of annual sales goals/budget.
- Establishing administrative policies and procedures for all functions and for the day-to-day operation of the nonprofit.
- Serving as Pharaoh’s Daughter’s primary spokesperson to the organization’s constituents, the media and the general public.
- Establish and maintain relationships with various organizations throughout the world and utilize those relationships to strategically enhance Pharaoh’s Daughters mission.
- Grow the vendor pool to increase traffic to and sales.
- Report to and work closely with the Board of Directors.
- Supervise, collaborate with organization volunteers/staff.
- Strategic planning and implementation.
- Oversee organization Board meetings.
- Oversee marketing and other communications efforts.
- Review and approve contracts for services.
- Other duties as assigned by the Board of Directors.
To Apply: For more information and to apply, contact Jodi Jackson Tucker, firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization Name: Florida Baptist Children’s Home
Title: House Parent
Paid Position – Full Time
Florida Baptist Children’s Homes has openings for House Parent couples throughout the state to minister in a cottage setting, meeting the needs of up to 8 children (ages 5-18). These couples are tasked with providing children a safe and loving Christ-centered home environment.
Applicants must have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED, be an active member of a local New Testament church, and be married at least two years. Competitive salary plus room, board, insurance and generous leave.